DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone out there have a dropped 1G (preferable the 92-94 Talon), if so, I'd like to see some pictures. I want to drop the car and put a grill behind the "holes" on the back bumper, the factory body kit or whatever that thing is sticking out the bottom of the back. Also, how far should I drop it? 1.75"? 2"? Please post pics of dropped Talons (with stock body). Thanx

·
Registered
156 Posts
if your concern about performace dont lower he car more than 1.7 inches.. itll be a worthles suspnsion. on an AWD that is

if you dont careabut how it turns o launch cut your stock springs

here are soem nice suspension setups that i know of.

JIC suspension: $1400++
shocktecks: no longer made
GAB suspnsion: $1300++

here are some more affrdable ones.

eibach prokits with koni inserts in the fornt and KYB AGX in the rear:

eibach spotlines(this will your car nicbut performs like poo poo) with "same as above"

all these with aset of ST or RM sway and strut bars and some nice 16x8 rims with nice tires and youll have a Badass suspenson

p.s. sorry if i added too much stuff.. i know most of these are notpart of the subject..just wanted to let you guys know.=)

·
Registered
156 Posts
OWGTI said:
I have the GABs... ride rough but damn can I launch my car.... pretty decent

pretty decent????...they are one of the nicest setup around for teh money... JIC are better but more expensive.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts