DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was instructed in this thread http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=175804&page=34 to start a new thread in this section.

So to get things started i'll repost all the info here again so its all in one place so it will be easier to find for everyone.

These are the hats from last time. FP321

They come solid black or with a white stripe instead or red. These are fullbacks and come in s/m or l/xl.
They also come in navy, and they come in stone with a black stripe. Shown below. I can get hats that are very similar in white also.

There are also these. Or they come in stone with black trim also. They are not fullbacks tho, they have an adjustable strap. FP228

These are also adjustable backs. FP424

I had a few requests last time im PM's for these. They are adjustable. FP737

And maybe these, they are adjustable. FP126

The style numbers are found above each pic for you so I get the ones you want.

And the winter hats are the black beenies.

It would be great if we could keep it to those hat styles, we can do different colors in those styles tho.

These are hats from previous runs.

[/IMG]

Pricing is as follows.

Ball hats like last times will be $15 front logo included. If you want a side and or back its and extra $1 per location.

Winter hats are $18 front logo included and $1 dollar per extra location. Id put a back on a winter hat like DSMTalk.com but I wouldnt put a side on one, but thats just me.

Shipping will be $7 dollars and its that price up to 4 hats. For those who want more then 1.

If you guys want defferent colors from previous times please let me know and i'll see what I can do.

I have the mitsu logo, the eagle logo, and I got the chrysler logo also. Your username can go on the side or back and DSMTalk.com can also, mine has GOT BOOST? on the back. Or your own text as long as its short. I need to know what color stiching you want also. *IMPORTANT* Adjustable hats cant get backs. You could do both side instead tho.

If you want to send in your hat it'll be $6 dollars for the front and $1 for each other lotcation. Plus the shipping, You'd also have to ship it to me obviously :)

The other thread there was mention if I could do an outline of a car to put on the front of the hats. I can do that, only because it would be a very simple design to digitize. If you send me an outline as a jpeg I can get it. We can get an outline of a 1g/2g/evo if you want. I dont want to do something different every time, so it would be nice if it was something everyone agrees on before I digitize it.

My name is Bradley Goodwin and I live in Antigonish, Nova Scotia.

If your have any questions or inqueries, please dont hesitate.

If you guys want to start a list we can get this rolling. Just start the list with your user name exactly how it will look on the hat/ what logo you want/ the size hat you want if a fullback/ and color/ and other locations if you want it.
FP321 Fullback sizes are s/m 22 1/2 - 22 7/8 inches and l/xl 23 1/4 - 23 5/8 inches.

Also I want to get a bunch of people on each run. It takes time to get the product here and setup so I dont want to do one here and there.

Once the list enough to do an order I'll post my Paypal info up. I dont want people sending me money till im ready to actually order the hats in.

Once the order is official it'll be about 2 weeks to get them finished before I ship them out.

·
Honorary Moderator
2,637 Posts
Put me on.

username: french_hustler (on side)
I want a fullback xl.
Mitsu logo, and dsmtalk.com on back.

As far as color... black with red stitching is cool.

Let me know when I gotta pay.

Thanks bruh.

·
2,474 Posts
I'm in for a couple more.

One Large black FP321 fullback with silver stitching for eagle logo on front, DSMTalk.com on back, and DSM Loki on the side.

One Small black FP321 fullback with red trim with red mitsu logo on front, Panda on the side.

Let me know when to pay.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will do guys.

Frenchie that hat will be the same size as last time. was it way to small? I can get bigger sizes but they are not fullbacks.

And thats great guys, all the info I need. Keep them coming :)

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I could offset the logo if you wanted. Just make sure you specify clearly when you add yourself to the list.

I actually thought the FP321 was called flex fit but they are called something very close. I can get hats called flex fit tho. They are made by Pedigree. I doubt they are the same hats your talking about tho. lol

·
1,781 Posts
Yeah I could offset the logo if you wanted. Just make sure you specify clearly when you add yourself to the list.

I actually thought the FP321 was called flex fit but they are called something very close. I can get hats called flex fit tho. They are made by Pedigree. I doubt they are the same hats your talking about tho. lol
Well then I could be down with the offset, lol. Most of my hats are FlexFit as in www.flexfit.com

I'll pm you

·
Honorary Moderator
2,637 Posts
Oh yeah dude... it's ok if its not full-back but the last one I got was a bit small.

·
Registered
416 Posts
So I might just be in order for another two. Haven't fully decided but I'm kinda interested in the offset logo in the front as well. I'd take 2 fp 321's, S/M, one white with black logo [if possible] with the logo offset to either side with Jimberrr on the back. and a black with red same as aforementioned. Altho, I will confirm this 100% soon. I've still got all my other ones. Rocket you da man!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
So what size are the hats like in inches or whatever? I'll need to measure my head so I know what size to get. :p

·
2,306 Posts
So what size are the hats like in inches or whatever? I'll need to measure my head so I know what size to get. :p
I'll do this as well. Or go to a hat store and PM you the size.

I would like all black, if not FP321 will be fine.

Eagle on the front.
dsmtalk.com on the back.
Lazylaser on the side.

If all black I would like the stitching in white, if FP321 red stitching will be good.

I'll pm you or post a size, let me know when its time to pay. :)

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
FP321 Fullback sizes are s/m 22 1/2 - 22 7/8 inches and l/xl 23 1/4 - 23 5/8 inches.

And FP321 comes in all black :)

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
By winter hats do you mean beanies?

Could you do something in the beanie style below?

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The ones I have are similar to those. There is a pic of the ones I have in post 1, Its dark and kinda hard to see. But if you want a specific hat or beenie you can send it to me. Info on that is also in post one. :)

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nobody else interested in these right now? Id like to get a few more people if possible. :)

I had a bunch of pm's recently but not many of them responed back.

·
Registered
601 Posts
Ill take a black hat with a dsm logo on the front red stitching, and dsmtalk on the side. Lemme know when you need the mney.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
I am so buying one when I have money. Just gotta find out what fitted hat size I am.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts