DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we need a way to rank people such as junior, senior etc. such as a test which depending on the number of correct answers would determine which DSM rank you would get.
any possible way to do this? then i wuold know who to ask for answers and who to listen to when i read the replys on a post.

G

·
Ahh sort of like a Diamond Star Aptitude Test :) Thats funny. Not really feasible. Like with any other segmant of society, use common sense about who you want to trust and who you don't. If someone says don't do that mod because it sucks, I wouldn't give that advise any value. If someone says don't do that mod because of... and then eloquently (sp?) goes on to state specific reasons, then you know you have some credible advise.

------------------

·
Registered
350 Posts
Well said Ted.
My .02.
lee, I think if you were to browse through past posts you might come to some conclusions of your own. But in general, most replies here are pretty good. And usually when someone points out that someone was wrong or misinformed(even me, :eek: ) they agree with class; something I've not seen elsewhere.
DSAT's...we ought to put together one and post it in the lounge...lol

------------------
Rocky Mountain
'91 Talon Tsi AWD - modified
Live, Learn, Love and Bleed DSM...

[This message has been edited by Van (edited October 09, 2000).]

[This message has been edited by Van (edited October 09, 2000).]

·
Registered
164 Posts
DSAT is a cool idea. :) I think I could do better on that than I did on the SAT in high school. Lets put one together.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts