DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and gals, I got to talking to a buddy of mine, who makes decals locally, and thought that maybe this would be a good opportunity to get DSMTalk.com stickers made again.

here is the logo 1"H X 7"W)

They are 5$ each and come in all the basic colors (black, white, grey, blue, green, red, etc)

Reply to this thread with your order and I'll pm you with details including paypal info. I'll be involved with the entire transaction, and will even ship these puppies out (buy with confidence).

Let's make this happen!

-Lex

Mods feel free to sticky this.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Yea def talk about good timing. My dad scraped parts of both of mine off one morning trying to be nice and clean the ice off of my windows haha :chair:

I'll take 2 in Black please! :)

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For now we are doing the original DSMTalk.com style.

·
Honorary Moderator
1,969 Posts
Sticky'd Alex.

I will have to get a few of these, I have no idea where the one I got from Mike forever ago have gone to at this point.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so far:
4-red-macgsx
2-black-tveljano
- - pctalon

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
I have owned these decals in the past. It is what it is, they are nice. If you don't like them, no need to bother with a reply here.
I'm not trying to start an argument by any means. I used to be in vinyl myself and know well enough that the automation used to produce the vector art from the logo wasn't tweaked well. There is a ton of little problems that would be easily fixable if the designer put some time into it. Things like the rounding in the M, or the fact the the top of the T isn't even there. This is something that Illustrators live trace function will do when it isn't adjusted properly.

I can actually provide a better vector file to plot from. I asked if it was open for discussion not because I wanted to change the art, but because the vector file it's being plotted from is pretty rough.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The top of the T isn't there because I accidentally ripped it off when I was applying it. If you want to to tweak the Vector art, I'd be more than happy to send it his way. email it to me a ziptied at Gmail.com

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Rook, you are added to the list!

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
4-red-macgsx
2-black-tveljano
- - pctalon
2-black-Rook
1-red-x slimm x
1-blue-x slimm x

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
alright Don!!!! Keep that DSM current, I'll be joining you on a cruise, soon enough.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts