DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
Alright guys, I got a new shipment of supplies and am back in business! Things should be going out tomorrow!

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #123
The group buy is over. If you have ordered and have not received you decals yet, they are in the mail. If you would still like to purchase DSMTalk vinyl or need any other type of vinyl service, check out my thread in the Member's services section:

http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230490

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #124
Alright guys, doing another Decal run, $5 each shipped via USPS. This time I'll offer a discount on order of more than 1 of the same color.
so:
1 = $5
2 =$9.50
3 =$13.50
4 =$17
5+ = $17 + $3*(number of stickers -4)

We have all the usual colors. PM me for custom work or discounts on large quantity.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #126
Those are not discounted, as they cannot be made in batch. I can discount those on large orders (ie greater than 5 ).

·
1,990 Posts
Are you doing the DSMTalk logo this run? I'm interested in a special one. PM me if you can hook me up.

Shane

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
Are you doing the DSMTalk logo this run? I'm interested in a special one. PM me if you can hook me up.

Shane

Shane, I can certainly do whatever you have in mind, no job is too small. For this specific discount, It's only for the DSMtalk logos as I just cut a bunch of them in bulk. Shoot me a PM with what you have in mind.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #130
You got it Don! Let me know how many. Maybe we need a bigger one for the trailer :).

·
Premium Member
865 Posts
Lol, damn Bish...8 years old!

121 - 135 of 135 Posts