DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well that explains why there isn't enough action in here. I would like to give my compliments to whoever is involved in making this place possible. Thank you.
Now we just need some good traffic through here.

G

·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>I would like to give my compliments to whoever is involved in making this place possible. Thank you. Now we just need some good traffic through here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I started it, and people like you make it possible my posting, now please help DSMtalk.com spread and grow like the cracks on my exhaust manifold :) and post this url around, and tell a few friends with the Recommend-It button to your left. Thanks.

------------------
Ted
95 GSX
[email protected]

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How long has dsmtalk been running for? I've been going to dsmtrader for awhile and i just noticed the link. It doesn't seem like there is as much action here as there should be.

G

·
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>How long has dsmtalk been running for? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>48 hrs :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've already started, Ted.
I'll support this being a great place anyway i can.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its kind of funny that I've been looking for a place like this alot, especialy this last week, with no luck. I havn't had much luck with the #dsm irc thing and i can't seem to subcribe to the talon digest either, but this is what i was really hoping to find. Just a regular old dsm chatroom.
And you even did an excellent job with the place.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Yes great job ive gotten more help here than at the talon digest. i cant seem to subscribe ether, i just go to the achives.

·
Registered
47 Posts
There's been a Canadian version for a few years now and it's extremely helpful. Hopefully everyone else will realize this and join this club. I'll be around from now on :cool:.

Thanks 'WhoaTed' for supllying the medium.

------------------
Quadcylla
92 Laser RS-T FWD

G

·
Thanks AWD and quad... I have been pleased with the level of activity especially since it is not on any search engines yet and have not had the time to spread the news over the net yet.

If you get the chance, drop the url around the web a bit so we can continue to build traffic to make these forums even more useful, and use the recommend-it button too. Thanks again!

------------------
Ted - 95 GSX
[email protected] MPH

·
Registered
1 Posts
This is a sight the DSM community has needed
for a very long time. I'm very happy that it finally exists! I'm sure it will grow exponentially in the coming months as more and more DSMers get together. I'll also be frequenting the Kill Stories section for that good laugh of the day :) See you all soon.

Jesse Moore
99 GSX

1 - 11 of 11 Posts