DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took out an engine at VIR so I need to start gathering money up for a rebuild. Please send me a pm or post in this thread if you would like to buy a part, and send me an offer and ill send a price back if I dont like your offer. Thank you!
Located in Vienna, VA 22182.

UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!! 7/22/08! Everything has been deleted that was sold.

Ive got a pair of Momo SuperCup from Momo's racing line. They have just been sitting in my room, managed to install one right on the friday, the next day I went to VIR and blew up my engine lol. So ive decided that racing is gonna take a backburner and im gonna use it as a daily driver/hpde/autox *****. Soooo I want some seats that are easy to get oout of again (2 door coupe makes it hard). These momo's dont really have any miles aside from the 1 that got like 120 miles to VIR and 5 miles on VIR. No evo 8 cloth recaros...

My only stipulation is that I wont be back in the country till august 2nd. So im looking for someone's Evo Recaros and this is your chance to jump into two racing seats to build your track car! I also have the side brackets that are expensive about 100 a piece, so if your looking for these, talk to me, maybe we can work out a deal for your evo steering wheel with airbag. Im open to negotiation!

I am currently in China, but will be back again...august 2nd. I live in Northern Virginia, specifically the Tysons Corner/Vienna region. I am now in a solid location where I can get internet so replies should be within a day.

Link to pictures of the same seat (cant get pictures, im in China, across the world from the seats) They are the black with the yellow MOMO stitching, sexy as hell!

Track Credits:
Got some NASA weekend track credits (will have to check how many I Got)
Got credits for counting half-weekend at Carguys

Added 4/29/08

Have a brand new test pipe for FWD Eclipses 2.5-inch.
Front 2g Tan Leather seats (driver side power)
6x9 Alpine Type-S rear speakers
AWD stock Flywheel in good condition
Rear AWD differential casing and broken gear. Rebuild or use as core or use as shell for a clutch-type differential.

Added 4/27/08

FIC 650CC injectors with viton seals

JUST ADDED!!!! 4/26/08

Freshly Rebuilt Frankenstein Stage 4 Turbocharger, hasnt even been installed yet. (Garrett E60 compressor wheel in a modified 17c compressor housing with a tdo5 center cartridge with td06 wheel)

SOLID rear diff bushings by DVDTFAB Brand new are 150, give me an offer.

Sparco Speed with upgraded fabric excellent condition, no wear and nothing torn or ****** up on it. Basically new.

Apexi 3-inch Dunk for awd cat-back. Has been coated in certain places where I saw some surface rust starting to appear. Its used to its a bit dirty, but cleans up beautifully and sounds amazing!

Used oil cooler, dont know what brand, 6x13
Stock GSX Springs with 57k miles
All emissions equipment except mdp sensor
2.5 inch custom intake pipe for maf-less systems, great for maft setup on a 16g
Hard intake pipe for 2g mas
JMFAB used heatshield, polished for 2g style manifold
Heavily Ported 2g o2 housing
Passenger side rear brembo off an evo
set of 4 225/40/18 Dunlop Wintersports with 90% tread
Set of 2 Michelin Pilot Sports 225/40/18 with 75% tread
Set of 2 Pirelli Pzero Neros 225/40/18 with 80% tread however just a smidgen of camber wear
Viper 791vx backup battery siren with keys
Viper 791vx Glass Breakage sensor
Alpine 4-channel V12 amp almost brand new
MTX 4-channel 404 amp works perfect just has scratches on it (mounted under seat)
Stock 2g Intake Manifold

Further pictures can be seen here...

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y81/D_Eclipse9916/

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Re: Eclipse Parts, sound parts, and SFI certified Seats (WTB EVO RECAROS, AUTOPOWER BAR)

Pics of the oil cooler, 6x9's what series/type, IC piping and intake pipe

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Eclipse Parts, sound parts, and SFI certified Seats (WTB EVO RECAROS, AUTOPOWER BAR)

The alpines are 6x9 type-s as stated in the article. You can find pictures of the oil cooler and intake pipe in my photobucket which I linked at the bottom of my for sale post. The intake pipe is the silver one bolted in my car.

·
Registered
853 Posts

How much for the alpine amp?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

send me an offer, thinking 150?

·
Registered
2,579 Posts

How much for the pair of momos?

·
Registered
1,815 Posts

How much just for the 6x9's?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts