DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to offer my socketing service to the DSMTalk community. I used to socket ECU's for a local dyno shop, but once that ended, I stopped doing it altogether. Recently, I've been getting a lot of requests to bring this back, so I've decided to start it up once again......

Prices:
Socketing DSM ECU or TCU: (Includes socket and Shipping back to you)
$40 Paypal ([email protected])
$35 Cash

I can also offer ECU services (Clean/capacitor replacement) on a case by case basis. Contact me for more info.

Turnaround Time: 48 hours upon receiving.

PM me if interested.

·
3,305 Posts
Can you do other ecu's? I need my gsr socketed for hondata.

swade

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can and have done many Honda Ecu's. PM me with specifics.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM me with more info and we can talk about price.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Per The Pm's/emails that I have been receiving, Yes I am still offering this service to the DSM community. Email me ([email protected]) or PM me if you are interested.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just received a new order of sockets.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
^^^Ditto. When PDW closed down, it seems like the majority of the Philly DSM scene ended. It was like DSM glue...it kept all of us together, regardless of how far we all moved.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys! It really means a lot to me to hear the good recommendations.

Matt, I'm going through a really rough patch right now (family health issues), but once I get through it, I'll be back in the DSM scene. For now, I can only support this place by doing ECU stuff and occasionally tuning a car here and there.

Thanks Chris/Taylor. I loved that place and poured my heart into that project. I just wish I could have stayed around the Philly area in order to give the shop the support it needed. It's hard to be involved in a shop when you live 2+ hours away from it.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Everyone that's been emailing me. I still do have access to my lex at phillydynoworks.com email address but do not check aften anymore (once a month). Please email me at gsxspooling at yahoo.com or ziptied at gmail.com .

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I should probably mention that I don't typically do non-eprom ecus.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey guys, I know it's been quite some time since I've updated this thread. I still do offer DSM ecu services. Email me ([email protected]) if you are interested, or post here!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Are you able to repair drivers that can be fried from a bad isc? If so, where would I look on the board to tell if it's damaged?

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
A fried ISC driver should be very easy to spot. Remove the cover off of the ECU and it should be very easy to spot. If the driver looks burnt/mangled, then it needs to be replaced. IC105 is the driver you want to look at (1g).

I can replace them, but the hard part is finding a driver to replace it with. Also, you might want to address the cause of the failure as well.

·
Registered
565 Posts
I'll take a look at it tomorrow. I have a spare ecu or two, so I can salvage one, I'm sure. Thanks man. I'll let you know if it's fried, and get a quote.

·
Honorary Administrator
2,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Not a problem...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts