DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I doubt it but Ever since I had my car, I notice how nice and smooth the ride is on the stiffest setting on my AGXs. I'm wondering it could be the spring is old and worn or the shocks are completely blown. Lets put it this way, I can not turn left too hard or I rub my tire on the Upper A arm.
Anywho I'm looking at the Tokico Illumina shocks... Good reviews with Eibach Pro Kit?

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Red1991TSI said:
I love my prokit. But on 2g's I recommend the Tokico Illuminas instead of the AGX's. To me it sounds as if your shocks are blown. If you're the original owner they have a lifetime warranty.
Nope. They came with the car, shit. Oh well Tokico here I come!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Is there anything cheaper than the agx, but stiffer than the gr2,? to put in the rear of my 1g fwd.

I run on gr2 since a couple of year now ,front still good but rear starting to be very soft ,way to soft.

thanks
alex

·
Registered
73 Posts
I having a set of pro-kit for 6 yaers now ,+ i drove in québec where the street are like the one in bagdad and even in snow during winter.

They still give me full performance and comfort but my rear gr2 are blown twice...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts