DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my MBC decided to crap out on me the other day, so i am looking for a new one.
Now, it is a pain in the butt sometimes to open the hood everytime you need to change it, so ive deicided to get a good electronic BC.
I was looking at the AEM TRU-BOOST gauge, but it seemed kinda cheap-ish.
Then i saw the Apexi Super AVC-R Boost Controller, is it worth the $400?.
What kinda of elec. BC do you guys run?

·
Registered
204 Posts
Blitz sbc-id worked awesome with my car. It might be a little expensive, but in my opinion it's worth every penny.

·
Registered
30 Posts
90DSMTSI said:
it is a pain in the butt sometimes to open the hood everytime you need to change it
I know that your post is in reference to an EBC, but what about an MBC that can be adjusted from the driver's seat. I've been heavily considering the Hallman Evolution MBC. It is much cheaper than an EBC, that is unless you follow Don's advice and look for used. Just an option.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
T4g63 said:
Blitz sbc-id worked awesome with my car. It might be a little expensive, but in my opinion it's worth every penny.
gah.. money bags lol. Is it really worth the $750?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Original Greddy Profec-B. Best boost controller ever.
Two knobs, one for high boost, one for low boost and a high/low boost selector button. Super big solenoid. No fuss.

·
Registered
163 Posts
i had a Greddy e-01 and liked it but it started smoking out of control module and can't buy just the module you have to buy a new kit.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts