DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
please help. i am about to buy rims and i've got em narrowed down to a couple. But i still haven't seen these on a 2g eclipse. I've spent all night tryin to find a pic of a 2g with Enkei cdr9's on it. If anyone out there has a pic, please send it ASAP because i will most likely be purchasing rims tomorrow and id really like to see these on the car first

Brandon
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
when I had my GSX I had the CDR-9's
They look great. Sorry I don't have a picture but if you want my opinion they are really nice on dsm's.
a talon around here has one with cdr-9's also and his looks good too.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx that's prolly what im gunna end up gettin then. But ill juss quick say that the other rims i was considering were racing hart M5's. there's a guys eclipse on DSMTuners.com named Jaybone. He's got em on. Do you guys think those look better than cdr9's? thanx

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
I say get whatever ones YOU think look the best. Sure its nice to get an opinion but if you get something just cause someone else likes it is kind of lame. Make yourself happy. Hell theres lots of stuff that I probably like and you dont........ But my opinion is since you like both wheels so much narrow your choice down by whichever one weighs the less. I do like the style of M5's. Its a simple nice looking wheel. :) And I'm sure price probably plays a roll in your decision too. Good luck for whatever style you choose.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i ended up with the cdr9's, bought em today. Ya price is way better on em too, and that did kinda help sway me. I juss never seen them on an eclipse b4, only juss sittin on the shelf, and it really helps to see em on a car to tell if i like em, so i was juss seein if maybe sumone else who HAS seen them on an Eclipse could give me a lil insight cuz it's obvious when rims look like sht and i wasn't gunna get em if tons of people told me they look like ass. and i like how the M5's look also, but i really can't compare cuz no one has pics of cdr9's on their cars it seems like. i went thru pretty much the whole gallery. anyway, i had a few people tell me cdr9's look good and i like how they looked on the wall so i guess ill find out for sure how good they look on friday when they get here. and ill get a pic of em so anyone else who wants to know can see. plus i juss want a clean lookin car, and the M5's are prolly a lil more fancy than i wanted, i juss wanted a clean lookin rim with not a lot of excess pieces for show, if that makes any sense. So thanx for the replies.

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Post a pic once there on if you have the ability. I'm sure there gonna look good. The style is nice so I'm sure once there on the car you will like em.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
soon as they get on id put the pic as my sig. if i could freakin figure out the link to my pics in the gallery on dsmtuners. drivin me nutz can't figure out the dang link.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts