DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Honorary Administrator
3,438 Posts
Hey guys. I was hit with the nostalgia bug and figured I'd see what's up in here. Finally got my car running again after it being down for almost 10 years while my three kids were little. Still breaking it in but hope to get to the dyno in a few months. Most car friends I know have moved on to bigger and better things (turbo V8), but it still feels good to have the car running again.

·
Elite DSMtalker
3,256 Posts
Hey guys. I was hit with the nostalgia bug and figured I'd see what's up in here. Finally got my car running again after it being down for almost 10 years while my three kids were little. Still breaking it in but hope to get to the dyno in a few months. Most car friends I know have moved on to bigger and better things (turbo V8), but it still feels good to have the car running again.
V-8's are bigger and better things?:dunno:

·
Honorary Administrator
17,452 Posts
I also finally grew up and bought a house and it has stolen a lot of my time in the garage. Mostly just spent the last 6 months reversing the neglect of the previous owners. It's amazing what people will live with.

I still work at a dyno shop and still fuck around with cars though.
Finally got my Spyder up and running on an AEM Infinity which was a long process since it hadn't been done before. Hoping to get it on the dyno in the spring after I finish some more side projects on the car. On E85 I'm hoping to make 350 at the wheels which should make for a fun back roads and autoX.

My FRS is my summer daily and I've kept it simple and reliable. It will probably get turbocharged this coming summer though.

I have a 1984 Econonline that has been my baby for the last 2 years. Building a higher compression 351 Windsor for that this winter. 350 wheel and a nasty V8 sound track are the goals for that project.

See ya in another 2 years! :p

·
Honorary Moderator
4,838 Posts
Wow. Been awhile. New and much better job, I'm a Dad now. Have a 2014 Mustang GT as a weekend car, daily a truck 12 Sierra, now a gun owner. Life is waaaay different. Still have my Galant (made 790whp recently) and just enjoying life guys.

81 - 85 of 85 Posts