DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize there is kind of a thread on this subject, but its titled OpenEcu so I'll start this one.

I just got this program the other day and was in high hopes for it to work on my 1995 Eprom ECU (like they promised multiple times with 2.3). I got it to connect, but it WILL NOT stay connected no matter what settings I change. It also logs at about 5-6 samples a second, which is virtually useless unless you only want to log one paramater at a time. :rolleyes:

Pretty much I'm just wondering how the other 2g people are doing with this, specifically you EPROM guys.

Also, are there any other programs (maybe OBD2 instead of MUT2) that will work with the 95? I tried mitsulogger but it cannot see my cable.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have used v2.3 beta on 98' Eclipse GST.
You might getting trouble with FTDI driver, before i found the correct driver it was a pain to use it.

Corrected Driver + Evoscan v2.3 - :D :D

My friend was running even v2.0 with 95 Eclipse. No problems with any cars in here.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.