DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking in to buying the fp exhaust mani. what are some of the power gains with even replacing the mani? I have the turbo off and i could replace it if i want just not sure.

Oh another question real quick, there are 3 bolts and a stud that holds the o2 housing to the stock turbo, so i figured ok i'll buy one extra bolt and washer. On extremepsi.com threre 6.50 for the bolt and 8 bucks for the nut!!! Thats Insane !!! i dont want to sacrifice quality, would it just be cheaper if i go to the mitsu dealer? Ohh and should i use teflon tape or antiseize on anyof the bolts for the exhaust or the turbo bolts?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I would use antiseize on almost everything. My bolts were a bitch to get out and I ended up snapping 2 of them. But when you're done bolting it all together again, I would take it for a drive and let everyhting heat up, then check the bolts to retighten - mine came loose once everything got hot.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice input i will for sure remember this!!!! So if I at least use the antisieze i could at least re tighten.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts