DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Topline brand head gasket for sale, It came with the upper kit that I bought and I never used it (I bught a commetic high boost) so it's just sitting in my basement and it needs to go. It is for a 1G 6 bolt (don't know if that matters). I'm asking $45.00 shipped. You can PM me or e-mail me at
[email protected]. I am paypal verified with 75 positive feedbacks on eBay and no negitive feedbacks, my user name there is Spoolin69 as well.
Thanks Shane

·
Registered
293 Posts
Ahh, is that what was sitting the commetic package? I forget, are those gasket's all composite or does it have a metal layer in it?

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes that is what is sitting in the package =) I beleive that it is all composite, just like OEM, it is a direct OEM replacement.
Shane

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This is a great deal fellas, if no one takes it before Sunday I'm going to have to post it on eBay =( It's gotta go daddy needs a FMIC!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Spoolin69 said:
This is a great deal fellas, if no one takes it before Sunday I'm going to have to post it on eBay =( It's gotta go daddy needs a FMIC!!!!
It has a metal layer inside of it, it is not all composite. Just an update for everyone. This baby has to go.
Shane

1 - 5 of 5 Posts