DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Infinity system and in order to install a new deck all the shops in the area told me that I would have to cut the wires in the harness and wire everything myself....anyway.. I did cut the wires but found out that there is a harness I can use to bypass the amp...so i rewired the harness(yes, correctly) and plugged everything back in to the factory player for now but now when I play a CD and shut the car off the CD player restarts at Track number 1 instead of holding the position it was at before shut down.....anybody know why this is happening???

·
Registered
612 Posts
It sounds like your constant power is not working... this would cause your H/U to lose its memory every time you shut it off... what about your radio?? have you set any stations or the time on it? if so does it clear every time you restart? If so you have blown a fuse (under the hood) for the radio, or the Constant power is not working for some other reason..

-Aaron

1 - 2 of 2 Posts