DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if any one knows who has the fastest Galant VR4. I just bought one for $1,500 and I want to see what I have to shoot for. I want to make mine the fastest GVR4. Any info would be great. BTW I might be able to get another one for $3,500 perfect condition.

Richard www.thedsmshop.com
954-977-6789

·
Registered
83 Posts
I believe BR built one for Jesus Rivera last year about the same time the RWD was sold. Than thing should have easily run a mid to low 11. I don't know whatever happened to it though. And the galant BR is selling right now should be one hell of a contendor for a top spot on that list. He's selling it for like $10k which isn't bad. The car is in really good shape and it's got lots of goody good parts. BTW I'm not affiliated w/ him, just passing the word.

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Victor Bryant is the quickest as of now with an 11.80 @ 117. I believe some people have run quicker mph but slower ET's so I guess he's not the fastest.

Gotta give some respect to my friend in Alabama, especially when's he is from my hometown :D I was there when he ran it, impressive to say the least.

------------------
Jerry
11.98 @ 113
Team NABR
My Ride

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the info guys, I am looking to run some mid 11's with this galant that I am picking up. In the long run I want to run low 11's maybe 10.8 or something like that. I will be putting the car in my cool cars section of my site so keep an eye out for times and mods.

Later

Richard www.thedsmshop.com
954-977-6789

1 - 5 of 5 Posts