DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I found a complete gasket set for an amazing deal of $55. The guy showed me a link to summit where the gasket set with the same part number is $138. This guy also said that Federal Mogul is the same company as Fel-Pro. Any input?

·
Registered
716 Posts
I know Federal Mogul is a decent name in the V8 piston industry as well as some other parts I cant remember off the top of my head right now. I say jump for it.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really? I may have to jump on this deal then. I called up a buddy of mine who works at Advance auto parts and he said that they sell federal mogul bearings but he's not sure if they make felpro. I'm really looking for someone who knows this answer?!?!?!?!?

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forgot to update this thread. I did end up purchasing this gasket kit. Cost me $52 something shipped. I received the item and am very satisfied. BTW Federal Mogul does own FEL-PRO. The head gasket that came with the kit( which I am not using) has a Fel-Pro stamp on it.

Also note that this kit came with everything needed for rebuild.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts