DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I havn't been able to find any pics of spyders on body kits and what not, can anyone post up some pics of spyders dropped on rims and shit like that? Thanks

·
Registered
749 Posts
pimpalicious car right there :D

peace

·
Registered
117 Posts
that dora picture isnt the only body kitted spyder pic i got(refering to AWD Terror's link to my post). if you want some more pictures just let me know, PM style or sidoze01 on AIM

peace

·
Registered
760 Posts
hey cucumber how low is that lip and how much is your car lowered? Do you have any problems with it?

·
Registered
733 Posts
-Boost_krazy- said:
hey cucumber how low is that lip and how much is your car lowered? Do you have any problems with it?
Lip is REAL low. I scrape alot. I'm lowered 2 inches on tokico springs and shocks.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Spyder

Here is a pic of my spyder.. if i have bigger ones but i'm to lazy to find where i put them on my server! Anyways there is one on my signature...

·
Registered
38 Posts
i got it from ViS racing sports. Its called the strada F1. I have an extra front end actually but it is for the 1995-1996 and has a small crack in it.

SidozeGST said:
kyvahe:

nice front end :) where'd you get it from i need a new one haha...company i worked for no longer likes me :(

·
Registered
797 Posts

No bodykit but still touched up a little:) Kaminari Wing to come soon and a Blitz kit probably.

All of you with styled Spyders plese mail me some pics and info on the car and I will add to my Spyder gallery.Want all Spyders possible :)

[email protected]

·
Registered
733 Posts
stevo said:
Damn, really nice cars...

Cucumber; what kind of rims?
Steveo,

They are ADR RS Limited Ricochets, a knockoff of SSR competitions...

18x7.5

19 lbs a piece.

Thanks for the compliments...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts