DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so about 3 months ago i got in an accident and i haven't had time until right now to work on my car, and i think i'm getting pretty much, but i only know like a small bit about body and not much engine...which is just another reason i hate how my school doesn't have an auto tech class, but anyways here's the deal, i got it running good and everything, idles 2 bars below 1k rpm, but just recently the check engine light came on, i used the chart on 2gnt.com to check it and i got error codes 12 and 22 which 12 is "direct power input to the PCM has been disconnected within the last 50 key-on cycles" and 22 is "Engine coolant temperature sensor voltage too low" -- now i'm guessing that it's maybe because i think my battery is dead, i had to jump-start my car to get it running because my battery isn't holding a charge and i need to go pick up another one, but i haven't yet...any thoughts on this? Thanks guys...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts