DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering the best choice for a front mount setup using this upper IC piping
http://www.extremepsi.com/store/customer/product.php?productid=16451&cat=437&page=1

i have these greddy pipes installed on my car and would like to attach a front mount setup but NOT loose my upper intercooler pipe. I have checked out those ebay FMIC kits that bolt up to the stock UICP but obviously im running the Greddy UIC pipe which is different and am worried the kit wont bolt up to it. I have a evo III 16g 550 injectors and an SAFC waiting to be installed once i solve this problem. Ive read of people running the stock SMIC with the 16G but I want to increase my boost with this setup and dont want the SMIC to heatsoak. In a nutshell, I need advice on what are my FMIC options being limited to my GReddy UICP while not killing my wallet. If anyone has had this problem or can help i would really appreciate it. Thanks for your time :)

·
Registered
52 Posts
This modification is fairly simple. Most FMIC kits out there for the 16g come with the proper piping that routes directly to the upper i/c pipe from the passenger side. It really doesn't matter what brand you got, whether it is greddy or turbo xs or etc. Just make sure you get the right diameter piping size. good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.