DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok here is the deal, with our FMIC kits were going use another company to make the kit for us

we had a little down fall and now are making our own kit, we have had much success with our SRT4 intercoolers, we are going to take that same success in our DSM product line

However we are looking for some ideas

For the 1st gen guys do you like short route piping or would you like it to go through the fender and all

the 1st gen intercooler is going to be 28 X 10.5 X 3.5 with short route piping with backdoor inlet and outlets, and many mounting tabs and bars

what is the most common BOV used?

2nd gen guys we are looking to make a kit that will allow you to cheap your foglights and such

both kits will be very well prices

thanks
Team Quickwhips

·
Registered
158 Posts
Id say short route piping...preferrably that would allow us to keep our stock a/c fan....bovs stock 1g is the most common, but greddy seems to be close behind...

·
Registered
24 Posts
The HKS SSQBOV seems to be used on a fair amount of DSMs also (including mine). Every vendor seems to only offer either the 1G Flange or Greddy flange, and that's it. Would be nice to see someone offer the HKS flange as a standard also. :)

·
Premium Member
379 Posts
as far as the 2nd gen goes:

please make a short route, that allows us to keep the fogs, and use either 1g, greddy, or hks BOV.

if you need a test mule, let me know. :) (i have HKS BOV)

-Neal

·
Registered
677 Posts
Short route would rule, 1g bov is what i use, as do alot of people.

·
Registered
24 Posts
2nd me, as a test mule. I'll even pay the shipping costs to have the unit shipped down here. It would probably make for good timing too, since I'm going to be cramming some go fast goodies under the hood and get rid of that table decoration, known as the T-25.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.