DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
point of the story: you paid 5500 bucks for a turbo kit.. yikes.. and you have a fmic and boost guages but still no turbo? eeee gad.......... end of story

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jackass did i not just say starting on the custom turbo kit? did i say it was done already oh ya thats right i can read!

Rob

END OF STORY

·
Registered
457 Posts
no need for name calling, but still you have a boost guage on your car but no boost.. a fmic but no turbo.. what gives?
jackass

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok do i really have to type this shit? its just in the shop as u can see in the pic. its going to be done on saturday will all the stuff in it. ill keep this place updated they just started on it monday better.

Rob

·
Registered
457 Posts
hehe man calm down im just giving you shit, but you come post well you guys made fun of my car oh well im getting turbo so what..
its still yellow still has alchezzas and still a cavi in the end..

and you still paid 5500 and having someone else install it.. bah

·
Registered
140 Posts
Awwwww come on Evan, I would NEVER hijack a thread!

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hey, I think we all need to lighten up a bit on this guy. I am not personally a fan of altezza's, but to each his/her own. I like the gauge pod and gauges, looks pretty sweet. I think that some of the people on this board need to come to the realization that not everybody can afford a DSM, maintenance, insurance, maintenance. I think this guy deserves some credit for doing something different. Just my $.02

·
Registered
140 Posts
Evan, I see one of these in your future.............

·
Registered
457 Posts
umm he spent 5500 on a turbo kit i think he can afford it.. im just messing with the guy, some people take shit too much to heart..
i get shit all the time i dont cry

·
Registered
232 Posts
evan2 said:
umm he spent 5500 on a turbo kit i think he can afford it.. im just messing with the guy, some people take shit too much to heart..
i get shit all the time i dont cry

I know dude, I wasn't talking about you. But there are waaay to many people on this board that treat the kid with altezza's like he just ran over their dog. I mean if people enjoy fixing up, or down their cars why should we care? Because it makes us look bad? I just don't buy that.

·
Registered
457 Posts
oh i was just messing about that.. i had them cf ones.. but i do hate the chrome ones.. and i do enjoy my stock teggy tails.. and most others do since they looking at them so much ahha.. good thing there arent many turbo dsms aroundme

·
Registered
140 Posts
GVR4ME said:
Hey, I think we all need to lighten up a bit on this guy. I am not personally a fan of altezza's, but to each his/her own. I like the gauge pod and gauges, looks pretty sweet. I think that some of the people on this board need to come to the realization that not everybody can afford a DSM, maintenance, insurance, maintenance. I think this guy deserves some credit for doing something different. Just my $.02
Hey now, I have not once given the poor guy shit about his car.:slam:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.