I've been meaning to post this up for a while, but never had a chance. I got a new setup, so I won't be needing this anymore. It comes with everything you need to hook it up. (Power cable, remote cable, L/R RCAs, remote bass level control, etc)
If your wondering how this thing sounds. Do a few searches. Basically if you are looking to save space/weight, this is the sub for you. It "completes" the sound inside your DSM. If your looking to wake up the neighbors and have everyone a block away hear you.. this is not the sub for you. However, if you are looking for quality bass, which has a nice bump, and complete the sound of your system, this is what your looking for. This thing bumps for its size, especially in our 2Gs.
Here are the specs for those who want to know about it:
* 10" woffer and 10" passive rediator
* auto turn-on with speaker-level inputs
* class D 200 watts amp
* wired volume control with 16-foot cable
* frequency responce 20-120 Hz
* low-pass crossover variable from 50-120 Hz @ 12dB per octave
* speakers and line-level input
* phas switch
* bass boost adjusts from -6 dB to +3dB @ 40Hz
* 20-amp fuse
* remote turn-on lead 12v required for use with RCA inputs
* 19' speaker-level input wires with plug-in harness included
* vertical mount 14-1/2" W x 13-3/8" H x 9-7/8" D
* Horizontal mount 14-1/2" H x 9-1/2" H x 15-3/16" D
This is already back in the box ready to ship. I don't really know what to ask for so ill say $150 SHIPPED to your door via Fedex w/tracking. I am paypal verified and have many positive feedback on tuners.
Please PM me if interested.