DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love forced performance, my turbo went on my car last week, and i have been a wreak without her. I called Forced Performance up on Monday for a T28, they said they would have it by Friday. They called me up today and told me that they have one made for me already. I should have it in tomorrow (gotta love next day)

All i can say is i give FULL props to Forced Performance, GOTTA LOVE UM!

·
Registered
493 Posts
how do you like that T28? thats the turbo i will be upgrading to when mine goes.

·
Registered
619 Posts
I would've gone with the FP Big28, but I simply could not have the chance that it could take "3 to 4 weeks" for a new turbo to replace my T25.

Hoo ha.

·
Banned
1,224 Posts
dantheman said:
how do you like that T28? thats the turbo i will be upgrading to when mine goes.
Same here, I have most of the money saved up for a new turbo. I'm just wating for my t-25 to go tits up. the funny thing is that it has 107,000 mi, was never turbo timed, had normal oil ran through it(witch I know coked up on it, I saw little gummy bears wave at me the first time I changed the oil and put in mobil 1) and my compressor blades are all chewed up,and the damm thing just wont blow. More power to garett, they know what the hell there doing with turbos.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, few problems!

two to be exact.

Number one,

The water line rapping around the bottom of the oil return line cannot fit with the lower wastewate bolt. Have to call about that one.

Number two,

The braied lines that they sent me..... how the hell is this suppost to connect to the turbo? The fitting is bigger then the hole, wonder if they sent me the wrong one.

Any ideas?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts