DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking into a FPR and found many i like, The B&M is out of the question. I need it to turn down I have a 255 walbro (not installed) I want to use it but I am still on a stock turbo/injectors. Most every thing else is modified, N1 exhaust/DP. injen intake, MBC, type-s bov, rre uicp, s-afc, yadda yadday.

So here's the ?, Weapon r's is a dirrect replacment with a guage(be nice to have it) I have heard good things about it, any body got one?

HK$, more expensive looks like the stock fpr with a bolt scewed into it? dont know much about it.

I know there are many others, I would like to stay under $200 (ballin on a bugdet)

I am planing on running a AGP t-28 or a fp t-28 and 550's or 660's

Let me know your personal experinces with your fpr love/hate/what to stay away from.

Thanks!

·
Banned
215 Posts
4g63spoolin said:
I have been looking into a FPR and found many i like, The B&M is out of the question. I need it to turn down I have a 255 walbro (not installed) I want to use it but I am still on a stock turbo/injectors. Most every thing else is modified, N1 exhaust/DP. injen intake, MBC, type-s bov, rre uicp, s-afc, yadda yadday.

So here's the ?, Weapon r's is a dirrect replacment with a guage(be nice to have it) I have heard good things about it, any body got one?

HK$, more expensive looks like the stock fpr with a bolt scewed into it? dont know much about it.

I know there are many others, I would like to stay under $200 (ballin on a bugdet)

I am planing on running a AGP t-28 or a fp t-28 and 550's or 660's

Let me know your personal experinces with your fpr love/hate/what to stay away from.

Thanks!

Why don't you read the thread on the first page of this site. It is all about FPR's....duh<j/j There is alot helpful stuff just farther down the page.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I read it, i am not completly retarted, I was more or less asking for personal experinces.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
4g63spoolin said:
I read it, i am not completly retarted, I was more or less asking for personal experinces.
4g63spoolin said:
I must be search retarted or somthing. Thanks:)
At least you aren't in denial anymore. :)

·
Banned
215 Posts
Put up a post in the advanced forum...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts