DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up guys? i was just wondering how many of you live near me. if live an hour or less from stevens point, WI just leave a little reply. thanks.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm in Maryland so I'm not even close at all, but FWIW Point beer rocks. Too bad it's nearly impossible to get around here anymore. :(

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry man

I had no clue that they sold it out there. did you know that you can order personalized bottles? it's pretty sweet.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe

you've probably seen me around. i drive a black '92 talon. there are two "Team Rockford-Fosgate" decals on the back side windows.

·
Registered
140 Posts
whats up guys...im from point too, i go to school with both of you guys too, i have the '92 eclipse, silver "eclipse" on the windshield

whats up alm & casey.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
have you guys heard anything

hey guys

do you guys (alm, casey, or hubbert) know evan weitz? he had the '85 300zx. did he challenge any of you? i know he was realy cocky with his old car even though it wasnt capable of a respectable 1/4 mile. anyway, he had a run in with a tree and trashed his car and showed up to school with a newer zx (93-97) and all i know is that it's mostly stock, but it has twin turbo and about 300 hp. if he chalanges any of you to a race, let me know.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah man he asked me if i ever raced my car. I told him NO, i'm slow. Then a week later he asked if i wanted to RUN again. And i told him no..... so yea he challenged me before....

·
Registered
140 Posts
lol yea that cocky fuck...he's challenged me many times. he lives pretty much in my back yard. he drives by my house all the time cuz he thinks i cock off about my car all the time, but i don't. i told him i didn't want to race his ass cuz hes such a piece of shit.
i think casey raced him, or maybe it was lance but i know one of them did..

oh, and my last name is hubbard...not with the t, casey's just tryin to be a smartass!:D

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i thought it was hubbard, but i was too lazy to look it up so i just took casey's spelling. anyway, i'm racing him one week from tonight (Friday 11-8). we are meeting at Bank One at 8:00 if the weather is still good. i cant wait to get a shot at his ass. at least his new car might be a challenge, im glad he trashed his old POS.

·
Registered
140 Posts
hell yeah dude i wanna see that race, i think i work till 8 tho, shit shit shit, hopefully i'll get off early, or just meet you guys there a little after 8.
are you takin bout the bank 1 over by the river???

i hope you kick his ass and deflate his sails a little bit!!:D :rockon:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts