DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
There are soooooo many threads started about different front and rear strut bars. You can also get more info at www.dsmreviews.com

Personally, I have both the RRE front and rear bars and love them. Yah they are a bit more expensive than the e-bay special ones, but do you really want a bar that's supposed to be adding to the structural rigidity of the car to have hinges at each end?

In my opinion it's like this...You're buying a piece of metal to prevent the chasis of the car from flexing while cornering. It's a bar, that's it, but you get what you pay for. If you want the ultimate in rigidity you need a solid bar. My second choice were the rollhard performance bars as I had heard pretty good things about them.

On a side note, strut tower bars are nice and help a good deal, but you won't be ultimately happy until you have sway bars as well...they're near the top of my list :)

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
Front and rear RRE bars. My front bar is actually a set. One peice is there normal bar the other is a 2nd bar that connects the top of the struts but also ties into the firewall. the rear bar is there normal rear strut tower bar. I absolutely love them and agree that solid bars for the front are the absolute best. Spend the extra $$$$ and get the RRE's...... my suggestion. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts