DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried a search but I couldnt get what i wanted. I was hoping people could post pictures of cars that have a front bumper only. Not a whole kit. I just cracked my bumper and need to find a new one - Thanks all

·
Registered
749 Posts
wait a minute, no one called it rice, its gotta be because he's a mod, j/k man greenstreak didnt know your car was that nice, you should show it off more often, good work, i love the color scheme

peace

·
Honorary Administrator
17,452 Posts
Thanks Tom. The rims are 18" Konig Toxxins. Hard to tell in that shot because the spokes are in the shade.

AWD Terror said:
Looking good Erik! :D

What kind of wheels do you have on there now?

·
Honorary Administrator
17,452 Posts
LOL, it is only a matter of time before I am told how ricey it is. ;) I don't care all that much since I am happy with the way it has turned out. Thanks for the compliments!

TurboEclipseGSX said:
wait a minute, no one called it rice, its gotta be because he's a mod, j/k man greenstreak didnt know your car was that nice, you should show it off more often, good work, i love the color scheme

peace

·
Registered
749 Posts
is that the only body mods youve done to it was the front bumper? man your car is original i like that

peace

·
Honorary Administrator
17,452 Posts
Yep, that is the only thing done to the car for now. I am working on one or two more things before I call it quits on the outside.

·
Registered
749 Posts
tight, what was your best et in it?

peace

1 - 9 of 9 Posts