DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if any of the FWD dsm'rs here have put in an LSD?
Seems with all the traction complainers (myself being one of them) that a kazz or quaife would help quite a bit.
Anyone?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Actually its Kaaz, but there is a guy from Southgate, MI (Kevin Kwiatkowski) with a 90 Laser RS AT who is running a Quaife. It has apparently helped him. :) BTW, you should have gone to Milan Dragway on Friday. Both Kevin and I were there and it was the season ender for both of us. He got his 11 second pass and I got my 12.30 and 120 mph.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
12.3 huh? wow thats quick. I've seen your list of mods somewhere though amd I dont think that amount of money will ever come near my car. I was thinkin about goin to Milan tomorow ( sunday ) if I could get some friends to come with me. Actually I don't really want to time my car until I get my thermal on.
mods so far:
cut airbox, k&n
MBC
thermal not on car.
what do you think I'll run? I would geuss a 14.5 but i Dont really know.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
I was looking into doing an lsd too. But I don't know which one to go with?? Theres got to be someone out there with an lsd... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
320 Posts
I've got a Quaife that was installed before I bought the car. I've never had a Fwd turbo without one, so I don't have anything to compare it to. I can feel it working while cornering, helping me pull through compared to my wife's old Awd Talon. I've only got Wanli tires on it right now, so it does still spin, but when I had Kumho's it seemed to grip pretty good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts