DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've decided to part out the chassis instead of trying to sell it as a rolling shell, anything you need let me know as long as it can still be towed away afterward. Tires and wheels are for sale but I'll have to find steelies or if you are interested and have some to exchange let me know.

Major things:
4 bolt lsd rear(diff., axles and cups)
3 bolt axles
Brand new fuzion zri tires/wheels all around
Black leather interior
Eibach springs and kyb struts(rears adjustable)
92 Tranny
T-Case
Starter
Wiring Harness re-wired for 92
Thermal Exhaust

Other then that give me offers for what you need for your car and it's yours...please keep in mind everything is still ON the car and I work 50 hours a week so you will have too give me time for the larger things such as the rear end everything else won't be as much of an issue just for warning, thanks!

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Still got a lot not much interest yet!

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
dsm1991_28 said:
Do you have a 6 bolt lower timing cover?
It's sold man sorry

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
T70 Whiteagle said:
Hood? How much shipped to 88201?
It definitely won't be cheap are you willing to pay for shiping let me know and I'll look into it.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
apexi287 said:
It definitely won't be cheap are you willing to pay for shiping let me know and I'll look into it.
Yes please look into it. Its for my car and I need a New hood.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hand1222000 said:
Yes please look into it. Its for my car and I need a New hood.
I'll have something for you tonight!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Do you also have 4 axles?If so how much for the hood and axles shipped to 88203?

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
T70 Whiteagle said:
Do you also have 4 axles?If so how much for the hood and axles shipped to 88203?
Yes I do, front and rear axles? 3 bolt or 4 bolt?

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hand1222000 said:
4Bolt Rear Axles.
I really want to sell that whole 4 bolt rear complete with diff, cups, and axles. I do have fronts though.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
How many miles on the agx´s? I´m interested in those, how much shipped to 91911?

·
Registered
154 Posts
What kind of shape are the rear calipers in? Does the ebrake work properley!! If so let me know what u want for them shipped.

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
frankozz said:
How many miles on the agx´s? I´m interested in those, how much shipped to 91911?
maybe 20k-25k I want $150 for them and I'll do $200 shipped to your neck of the woods, do you have stock suspension to return to me?

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Vargs55 said:
What kind of shape are the rear calipers in? Does the ebrake work properley!! If so let me know what u want for them shipped.
Calipers are in good shape e-brake did work properly, shoot me an offer for them and they are yours.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Could you pm me prices on the wheels/tires, exhaust, front seats, and transmission please? If the deals there on some of this stuff, I may drive down to get them. Let me know, thanks!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts