DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title says, I'm selling a 2g datalogger with the hotsync cable and
obd2 adapter. I bought this new off of obdloggers.com about a year ago for 150 and I believe I still have the recipt, this thing has only been hooked up once and that was when I first bought it. Its in mint condition, Its a Palm IIIxe but you will need to download software which you can download for free from the forum. If you need more info feel free to shoot me a pm! Thanks for looking.

75+shipping and paypal fees

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks,
I just noticed he needed one, I actually have an adapter that I'll include, "serial port to usb." Not sure if it will work because it wasn't compatible with dsmlink but I'll find out.:)

·
Registered
628 Posts
I dont hve dsmlink but would love to use my laptop rather than the pda.
Would you like to trade + cash? I have 3 3" GM mafs

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
JPJ2007 said:
I dont hve dsmlink but would love to use my laptop rather than the pda.
Would you like to trade + cash? I have 3 3" GM mafs
No thanks, I really have no use for that right now. I need $$ other wise I would consider it.

Edit, the adapter didn't work so you would need something to go from the obd2 serial side to a usb, "which would be fairly cheap."

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
75shipped to the first person that sends me $$!

Just to clarify this is a complete logger/cable, all you need is to download the software for FREE off this forum and your gtg!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts