DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The GM maf has holes drilled in it from self tappers so the clamps would stop blowing off. And so everything would stay together. (I recommend getting new couplers and using the same holes.)
This will come with 2 t bolt clamps for the mas, the translator and the self tappers I used so everything is ready to go.
The translator was just used at stock settings because I have dsm link.

200 obo Plus actual shipping and fees.

Here is a pic of the maf

This thing took me forever to get far.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Or I will trade your 2g mas plus cash from you for this.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have a 2g maf on my car and was planning to swap that out for a maft setup, what would you be looking ontop of the 2g maf as far as money goes?

·
Banned
269 Posts
I WANT THIS....does it come with everything?....

ill trade you a 2g mas with adapter and filter....with a 4''FP intake with recirc tube and all couplers are included....also I will include the recirc tube ruber hose...

so0o you will get

2G mas
Adapter, and 4'' filter
4" FP intake with recirc fitting
4''Coupler and t bolt clamps
recirc tube and clamps,

lemme kno something cause I really need this maft translator and Gm maft and couplers....THANX

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All I need is the mas, adapter and filter(if it's a decent filter not ebay crap.) I'll give you 80 bucks for all that.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Redtsi252 said:
I WANT THIS....does it come with everything?....

ill trade you a 2g mas with adapter and filter....with a 4''FP intake with recirc tube and all couplers are included....also I will include the recirc tube ruber hose...

so0o you will get

2G mas
Adapter, and 4'' filter
4" FP intake with recirc fitting
4''Coupler and t bolt clamps
recirc tube and clamps,

lemme kno something cause I really need this maft translator and Gm maft and couplers....THANX
The FP intake tube will not work with my fmic piping. If your willing to trade the filter, adapter, mas plus cash we can work out a deal.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
PM'd

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
right back at ya!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Translator is sold! maf and t- bolts still available for 40 shipped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts