DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PTE 680's - needs new seals - $150 + shipping

SAFC II - $150 + shipping

Autometer EGT Gauge with probe - $25 + shipping

Just would like to clear some stuff out, any questions, just pm me, prices are pretty low, if you feel otherwise, ask, and we'll see what we can do. I'll post pics tommorrow.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
dibs on the egt. replied to your thread on the other forum Josh.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And I'd be willing to trade + cash for other items for a set of 272 or equilivent cams. Let me know if you have any ?'s.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm having problems with my internet, pictures aren't uploading to photobucket, give me a few days, I'll use a friends computer if I need to. Sorry for the inconveneince.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Hey bud I know I pm'd you the other day, we might be going a little south to pic up another intercooler for 'i need a dsm' so if in the next week you feel like taking me up on the old offer lemme know. Otherwise GL with the sale.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Not gonna lie, I don't remember exactly what you wanted, but yea, if you go anywhere near me, I'd be more than willing to get rid of this. Feel free to send me a pm if when you get a chance.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Where you able to tune those 680's with the safc?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I myself never tuned them, as soon as I got enough money, I bought link + 1000cc's and just drove it on the old tune, but the previous owner did. They are on the borderline of being too big, but they seem to be about the limit size wise.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
Hmm... I'll look around and see if they will be to big for my safc... And in case they would work, could you hold them until next thursday? I get paid every week... But already am buying some stuff with this paycheck... So I will be able to get them next week...

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorry, but I'm gonna have to say that whoever gets me the money first, gets the item. I hate to be like this, but I'm in a tight spot as it is, and over spent my graduation money on my damn car, and am trying to get enough for my new house payment for school...

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still have these for sale, I had a few pm's about it, but just got everything unpacked from moving. Anyone want these? If bought together, I'll take 290 shipped!

·
Registered
417 Posts
hawaiifiveoh said:
Still have these for sale, I had a few pm's about it, but just got everything unpacked from moving. Anyone want these? If bought together, I'll take 290 shipped!
I still need the SAFC, pics?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Don't have a camera here with me at my new house, the one above is the only one I have^ Sorry.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts