DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1992 Eagle Talon for sale. It is all-wheel drive and a 5 speed. It has p/w, p/l, p/m, sunroof and COLD AC!! The car has around 150,000 on it, alot of those miles came from the previous owner that drive on the hiway a lot for school. I bought it 2 years ago and maybe have put less than 1,000 miles on it. It is maroon with maroon interior its really clean. It has H&R springs with KYB Shocks, 2100 ACT Clutch Boost and A/F gauge and a pioneer head unit with a 10 inch Memphis sub. It has the 6/4 combo and the eprom ecu.

I have put alot of money into it past two years, all of these parts have less than 300 miles on them. It has a new Evo 3 16g turbo,Boost controller, 3 inch full Megan Racing exhaust, Evo 3 GT manifold,2G o2 housing, Injen upper intercooler piping, ARP Head Studs and probaly more. I put a new Head gasket OEM, timing belt, valve cover gasket, oil pan gasket,oil sending unit, NGK plugs and a Denso O2 sensor, had the head cleaned and new seals put in.

I also have, but not installed, but can be sold with the car for additional cost a 2G MAF, 2G intake(aftermarket), Front mount intercooler 34.5x8x2.75, 880CC injector's from fuel injector clinic, DSM Chip-this chip also has ac cut off, Nrg fuel pressure regulator,Walbro 255 fuel pump,Spare block that needs to be rebuilt. These parts if bought seperate would easly be 1000.00

I need to sell this car as soon as I can.

Price of the car 4500

Price of the car with extras 5100

THIS IS NOT A PARTOUT SO PLEASE DONT ASK.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.