DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok im selling my 92 eclipse gsx. I have alot of work and money into this car. It has a clean title. There are 130xxx miles on the body, and about 30xxx on a jdm 6-bolt motor. The car has a 4 bolt rear with lsd. As far as mods go it has a pacesetter header, big 16g turbo, turbonetics boost controler, tublar o2 housing, fmic, warbrol 255, 720cc injectors, turbo xs rfl bov, 2g maf, 3in megan racing turbo back exhaust, aem wideband, safc2, lowering springs, 17in wheels, turbo timer, autometer boost and oil pressure gauge, and im sure im forgetting something. The car will also come with a galant vr4 tranny that has 3000 miles on it and a act 2100 clutch with 3000 miles on it. I also have the old motor if you want that. The car runs ok but needs tuned really bad. I found another car I want to buy and I need this gone asap! The exterior of the car is in good condition for as old as the car is. The interior is the nicest 1g interior I have ever seen. Im asking 3500 obo. I live in Harrisburg PA.Here are some old pics. If you have any questions please ask. Thanks Tyler

·
Registered
286 Posts
No, it looks suspiciously familiar because it used to sit in my friend's driveway.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
14bPowered said:
No, it looks suspiciously familiar because it used to sit in my friend's driveway.
Really, how long ago? I bought it form a guy in West Chester PA back in febuary.

·
Registered
286 Posts
eclipse1080 said:
Really, how long ago? I bought it form a guy in West Chester PA back in febuary.

He owned it when it had a 20g and a better FMIC on it. And 17" 2g GSX wheels.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
14bPowered said:
He owned it when it had a 20g and a better FMIC on it. And 17" 2g GSX wheels.
Oh I guess the guy I bought it form bought it form him, because he said it had a 20g on it when he bought it but it was running like shit. He put it back to stock before I bought it. Then I ended up putting a whole new motor in it anyway.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
14bPowered said:
Why did you put the new engine in it
Well when I bought the car, it had a blown head gasket that the previous owner didnt tell me about. While doing the head gasket I noticed that the pistons were scarred for the car jumping timeing before. Well not long after that it jumped timeing again. So I said F##k it and bought the jdm motor.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.