DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok this is a strange situation but I bought these rods from someone, they have never been used. They are still BNIB, just have been on somebodys shelf for a long time. Anyway, come to find out they do not work with my already purchased pistons because my Wisecos have a 22MM wrist pin size.

Through a bunch of research and talking back and fourth withe Crower, there are a couple of options. One you can send them into Crower and they will press out the 21mm bushings and install 22mm bushings for a fee. The second option you can do is buy pistons for a 6 bolt engine. They utilize the 21mm pin and will work fine on these rods in a 7 bolt engine.

I'm not getting rid of my pistons because I got way too great of a deal on them so I'm just looking to sell. $600 firm shipped!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Want to build a 7 bolt but have a set of 6 bolt pistons in your closet? These rods will work for a 7 bolt engine utilizing 6 bolt pistons. Since the wrist pin is 21mm.

I think these were a custom job and never got used so the guy sold them to me or the last guy who had them before me. All specs say they are for 7 bolt except the pin size.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just don't need these lying around taking up space. Money could be spent better elsewhere for me. Somebody buy these awesome rods!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts