DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FS: Built 6bolt Head minus Cams

Selling my Built 6 bolt head, stock ports and no cams. Comes with stock cam gears.

Head has Crower valve springs and retainers, Ferrea 1mm oversized valves, Ferrea Valve Stem Seals, SI Bronze valve guides, Revised lifters and a 3 angle valve job.

Head had 272's on it and was built 8k ago. Parting out my car so Im looking to get about $1000 for it.

Dan

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok, Im now selling my built 1g head minus the cams for cheap!
Mods are!
Crower Valvesprings and Retainers, Ferrea 1mm oversized valves, Ferrea valve seats/locks/seals, SI Bronze Valve guides, 3g revised Lifters, SSStuds both intake and exhaust hardwear (intake is the allen studs), 3 angle valve job, STOCK PORTS!!!

Im letting it go for $900 as is. This bad boy only has 8k on it and can see revs up to 9k. The head was not a crazy build like some peoples stage 3 head's merely because I only had a fpgreen on it. I will upload pics tonight, Head is in MINT condition. Let me know!

Dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.