DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, nobody wanted my block as a whole, so I am selling it separately. Everything had under 3k miles.

Eagle rods (6 bolt) - $150
4g63 crank (6 bolt), std size - $100
Bare block (85.5mm, needs a hone) - $50
Bare block (86mm, fresh from the machine shop) - $100
Oil pump - Best Offer
Water pump - Best Offer
Alternator - Best Offer
MachV Monster housing for 14b/16g/20g - $120
Bullseye .55ar T3 inlet/Mitsu outlet housing for HX35 (NEW) - $150

I will try to get pictures soon, everything is still together and I haven't had time to take it all apart yet. Looking to sell all of this quick, so if you want anything, make me an offer.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Ohh i want the rods, I wish i had money :(

My birthdays in 7 days so let me make a few calls and see if i can get some one to buy them for me. :chair:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Got money for the rods, any pics?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Again, everything is still together at the moment and I have not had a chance to rip it out yet. I am hoping to get it done in the next day or two.

The reason for the teardown is a snapped timing belt. No spun bearings, just completely ruined pistons:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yeah, no kidding. Wow, thats crazy. I wish i had the extra money for the rods, can u post pics of them once you get them out? Bore size and all wont matter right?

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A local is supposed to pick the blocks up tomorrow, so I probably will not be parting them out anymore. The other stuff is still for sale, and it needs to go quick. Make me an offer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts