DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Elite DSMtalker
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, just some items I have lying around:

Fiberglass Subwoofer Boxes:

First up, fiberglass subwoofer boxes for a 2g. I have two of them, one for the driver's side, and one for the passenger's side. I bought them from a guy that I bought a few other items from online, and I already have a custom fiberglass subwoofer box, so I don't need these. They are made for a 12" subwoofer, and each panel mounts on the side panel in the trunk, so as to not take up too much space. The boxes each weigh in around 9lbs total, so compared to a conventional box, not only do you get loads more room in your trunk, a cool custom looking box, but also you save a ton of weight. Most subwoofer boxes that ive seen weigh anywhere from 20-30lbs, so you're looking at a 10-20lb weight savings alone. Have your system, and keep your race weight down. The rear trunk panel might have to be modified or removed to make them work, included below is a picture showing you how the passenger side panel fits. I have a subwoofer enclosure bolted in the way on my car otherwise I'd get some direct pictures off of mine.

If you want one I'm asking 100 bucks plus shipping for each. A local friend might pick up one, I just havent had time to get with him, so let me know if you want one asap.

Carbon Fiber Door Panels:

Next up are carbon fiber door panels. I have 2 carbon fiber door panel overlays, that mount over the plastic portion of the door as shown in the photo below. The quality of these pieces wasn't quite what I wanted, so I'm selling them off. They have built in mounts for tweeters to be mounted in, you just simply need to remove your AC vent which apparently isn't hard. There are bubbles in the carbon fiber, and a few spots where the weave is thinned out. If anyone is interested I'd let both of them go for 35 bucks + shipping.

2g O2 Housing:

I have a spare 2g o2 housing. It is in perfect condition, except that one of the outlet studs is slightly broken off as shown in the pictures. The threads will likely need to be chased. Possibly a new stud could even be installed and it'd be virtually brand new. The housing is coated in 1500* paint. Asking 20 dollars plus shipping

·
Elite DSMtalker
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Custom one-off parts here guys, you won't find any of these parts elsewhere.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts