DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not want to let this turbo setup go but I have other priorities. This FP3065 comes with a polished compressor housing, and a stainless steel back housing! Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe that is a specialty item from FP (Expensive too!). Also this turbo has 50 MILES ON IT. The turbo is practically brand new, I drove my car around with the turbo. All oil lines and coolant lines included, the wastegate also comes with a very nice stainless steel dump tube made to fit ANY 1G. The kit also comes with the FP 2.5inch SS o2 housing that can bolt to any 2 bolt downpipe!

The Tial 44mm came off my old setup, so thats why you see all that carbon inside of it, I barely cracked open the wastegate on this setup.

Lets recap…
FP3065- Paid over $1700.00 with all the options listed.
Tial 44mm w/g- $285.00
S.S. dump tube- $50.00
Oil+Coolant lines- $100.00
FP S.S. 2.5inch o2 housing- Paid $250.00
Total= $2385.00
I want $1850 plus shipping and paypal fees FIRM. This is a bolt-on 500+HP setup, I don’t really think you can beat that for under $2000.00
Serious inquiries only. PM me for any concerns, questions, etc.
Thanks

Pictures came out a little fuzzy, the compressor housing is a lot more shiny than it looks in the pictures!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Might be interested in just the 44mm and dump tube.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sale Update!

************SALE UPDATE*****************

Sorry guys the $1500 shipped deal is over, nobody hopped on it which I am completely surprised about considering the turbo alone costs more than that.

$1700 shipped and the the whole turbo kit is yours.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.