DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if there is any interest for this here, but I'll throw it up.:Thumb:

This is a brand new Jackson Safety Executive 3n1 EQC lens. It is in a brand new HTP Striker Helmet. This helmet has never been used.

This is an auto darkening lens that is adjustable from shades 9-12. The lens has a big viewing area at about 2 1/2'' x 3 3/8''. It has a shade 3 grind mode and shade 5 cut mode, it also has sensitivity and delay adjustments. The lens also has solar assist to help save battery life. Requires 2 AAA batteries(included). It has 2 arc sensor on it and is able to pick up TIG arc's at as low as 5 amps.

I just bought this, and found out my parents had already gotten me one for Christmas.

$235 shipped!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah it's a pretty sweet hood, I've been playin with it a little and it's funny when you can get it to auto dark to light bulbs and look at the filaments.:p

·
Registered
951 Posts
Oh badass, its hard to find a full face auto darkening with that size screen. GLWTS, I could have used this if my welder didn't decided to break.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Not sure if there is any interest for this here, but I'll throw it up.:Thumb:

This is a brand new Jackson Safety Executive 3n1 EQC lens. It is in a brand new HTP Striker Helmet. This helmet has never been used.

This is an auto darkening lens that is adjustable from shades 9-12. The lens has a big viewing area at about 2 1/2'' x 3 3/8''. It has a shade 3 grind mode and shade 5 cut mode, it also has sensitivity and delay adjustments. The lens also has solar assist to help save battery life. Requires 2 AAA batteries(included). It has 2 arc sensor on it and is able to pick up TIG arc's at as low as 5 amps.

I just bought this, and found out my parents had already gotten me one for Christmas.

$235 shipped!

I have a Jackson welding helmet for sale. It is solar powered and self darkening. I bought this new when I got my Lincoln Mig welder. I have since bought a much higher end welding helmet and no longe need this one. I paid $100 for it new. It has very low time on it and the glass shield that you look through or whatever you call it is in very good condition. The glass eye shield is replaceable for when it does wear out but it is no where close to worn out yet. It has many hours of use left on it. I'm asking $50 bucks plus shipping from zip code 47122. Thanks for looking!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts