DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my baby! Its just a rolling shell with brand new suspension. Calipers on it have 15k and comes with a full interior. Interior is in mint condition. Right now the interior is in pieces due to me getting ready to do a cage and then I just ditched the project. The seats are the rare black checkerboard seats with a black / dark grey interior. Comes with front axles, polyurethane motor mounts, full engine harness, 255 fuel pump, and a full tank of gas!! Car is sitting on Ground Control Coilovers with KYB AGX's. Also has a 4 bolt in it ready to go!

Looking for $1800. Let me know!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not looking to part out. Just want to get it out lol! Im building my Evo so there is no use for 2 projects.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump!!! Im throwing in for free with the car : Bare Block, Crank, 90 oil cooler, Aeromotive FPR already mounted with SS braided lines, SS braided Clutch Line already installed, also has a newly done Clutch pedal assembly.

I need this gone ASAP!

Dan

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump!!! Posting up new pics next week when I put the front bumper and fenders back on!!!

Still need gone ASAP.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BTW: It has a clean title, car is in sweet condition! Clean all around, clean interior (when its together lol!). When I put the bumper back on with the hood and the fenders, Im going to detail the car so its a straight drop in motor/trans and go!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts