DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking to get out of the dsm game. The car is a Black 90 Eagle talon tsi awd. Has 130,xxx on the chassis and roughly 2 miles on the new motor. A little background on the car. I bought the car as a shell with nothing in it with the intention of turing it into a track car. Has not been to the track yet but is pretty much finished besides bodywork and a little odds and ends. The car is fully gutted with the exception of the two front seats, carpet, dash and center console. Been working on the car for about a year now and now that it is pretty much finised I lost interest. Since summers here I just want to cruse around on a bike as we just got a cbr600 in the shop and I forgot how it felt to drive a bike. The car pulls very strong for only running off the wastegate. Still hasnt even been broken in yet. Im looking to trade for a bike right out or to just sell it. Either way im going to get a bike with the money i get from this car. Accepting any resonable offers. Ill get pics up when I get home. Well onto the parts...

Engine:
Fresh 6 bolt motor
1g rods/2g piston combo
New OEM Piston rings
New OEM water pump
New OEM full gasket set
New OEM MLS
New ACL Race rod bearings
New ACL Race main bearings
New OEM timing belt
New OEM timing tensioner and pulleys
Prothane Motor Mounts
Rebuilt 6 bolt head
New StainlessSteel valves
New Viton valve seals
Head decked smooth
HKS 272 Intake/Exhaust Cams
Evo 3 Exhaust Manifold
1g Bov
SBR 1g Race FMIC
Holset HX35 Turbo
AMS 3" o2 Housing
Foward Facing Oil Filter housing
Balance Shaft removed
BPR7ES

Fuel/Tuning:
RC 960cc injectors(450cc's are currently on for break-in)
Aeromotive FPR
Bosch 044 fuel pump
Jaz 8 gal fuel cell
-6an Earls Fuel filter
-6an Fuel lines(feed and return)
1g Eprom Ecu w/ DSMLink
Innovate LM-1 Wideband
2g Maf
Stewart Warner Boost guage
Autometer Oil pressure gauge

Misc:
New Rebuilt transfer case
Act 2600 clutch
Act Streetlite Flywheel
KYB GR-2 Shocks
Sprint Springs
Cross Drilled and sloted Front rotors
Momo Shifter
Spal 14" fan

The car is located in North Philly. If you want to come by and check it out just give me a call. Alan @ 267-304-0068

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.