DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Elite DSMtalker
5,037 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quartermaster 6bolt Twin Disk Clutch: Asking $780+Shipping, Just as almost all of the parts I am selling here, this clutch has literally just over 1000 miles on it and one single tire-spinning launch. The clutch has always treated me perfectly with no issues whatsoever. I have already installed a brand new OEM ring gear on the flywheel. The clutch disks are virtually brand new, and the friction surfaces look excellent. The red stuff on the back of the flywheel is simply red locktite that oozed out during the initial install. I have always ran an automatic trans spacer plate with this clutch and if the buyer wants they can have it as I have a spare. The only slight blemish the clutch has is from a starter plate bolt that came loose and rattled round for a short period in the transmission. It just caused a few nicks around the backside where the ring gear is. I never once noticed anything ever while driving the car but found the bolt and nicks upon removing the trans. The nicks in absolutely no way effected anything about the clutch but I am just noting them.

You can't beat this deal, this is almost a brand new QM clutch for almost what it costs to buy a normal ACT + Flywheel.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.