DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of virtually new (like 500 miles) rear brake rotors for a 1g AWD. I painted to rotor hats to reduce rust and the faces are bright and smooth. They have been kept in my garage, but there is some minor surface rust on the outside edges.

I had these listed locally because I didn't want to ship but I'll make them available here since there doesn't seem to be much interest locally. $45 shipped!

Pics can be made available upon request. Lord knows the first post will be "pics?".:rolleyes:

·
Site Administrator
7,762 Posts
Re: Virtually new 1g rear rotors

Steve, Do these rotors use the internal drum parking brake and vented? If they do, they fit the early 2g vented setup. That would increase your chance of sale since they are hard to come by.

·
Premium Member
9,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Virtually new 1g rear rotors

Yeah, yeah they are! That's the ticket!! <---Lie

No they're not. They're standard 1g solid rear rotors which use the caliper as the e-brake. 1g and 2g e-brake systems are completely different. Thanks for asking though K-man.

I will add that I didn't clean them up one bit. They've been sitting in my garage for about a year and only have some very minor surface rust on the non-pad surfaces.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.