DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was wondering if it's possible to wire the positive wire for a fuel pump straight from the battery? Wire connects to the "+" of battery then has 30A fuse (or whatever you suggest), then on/off switch (to manually activate it) and then the wire goes straight to the black and white wire on the fuel pump. Yes, I'll be using thicker wires, my question is do you think this would work? Would I need another fuse after the switch or a a bigger one and etc.

Thanks for all the comments.

In case you're wondering why I want to do this rather than just a regular fuel pump rewire thing, one less relay, and against theft.
Any one know this respond. 1988 chevy dolphin rv p30 454. Hot wire to intank fuel pump does not activate when key is on . It does activate when cranking engine. But as soon as engine starts it unactivates again and remains off. Tested it 10 times. Same result. Any one with ideas. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I got a jeep grand Cherokee Laredo it's 2001 and when i I turn the key to start it it wants to start but won't. Theres no dash light on besides the check gages light. I'm a girl trying to figure this out.
please help me before I smash the P.O.S.🤔🤔👍

21 - 27 of 27 Posts