DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of fuel pumps do ya'll you?
Whats the best for a reasonable price??
whats the best??
Kid-tsi

·
Registered
152 Posts
I use the 165lph pump from road race. I run 20psi and it holds up. This pump is good for 13 seconds at least and probably more. with mild mods like full exhaust and the such it is fine. it cost about $160. you can probably get a 255lph walbro for about $200 though

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm running a walbro and I have no complaints about it.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the replys
about how much are these fuel pumps??
What the best?
Kid-tsi

·
Registered
152 Posts
As for the best fuel pump it is all preference. The key is to match your fuel pump to your power out put. You do not want to be running a cozmo 304lph pump if you are just running an exhaust. decide what your performance level is and meatch the pump. A safe bet is the 165lph or the 255lph. the 255 is able to support 20g output level though. for modest performce go with the 165lph it is good for at least low 13's and I believe mid 12's.

·
Registered
200 Posts
i have a Walbro in my 98GST and i have no complaints on it either. 200 bucks but it is alittler noticeable but after a while you get used to it.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I got my walbro 255 from a company for $125 shipped and got it within 2 days. This guy is awesome, if interested I can pull up his name and the company.
I love this pump, nicknamed the whinebro,it is pretty loud compared to stock, just turn up the stereo.

------------------
99'GS-T
16G,walbro 255, greddy BOV, greddy catback, BR downpipe & testpipe, upper i/c pipe, magnegor 8.5's

1 - 7 of 7 Posts