DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
353 Posts
funny shit... i like how in the first vid. the mustang had headers on a turbo rotary lol

·
Registered
336 Posts
Those were freekin funny!!! I like... good job.

dennis

·
Registered
698 Posts
i like that guy with the honda and how he was kinda bustin on his own car.....especially bustin on the other guy. what kinda nawz he got? i dunno, just nawz. hahahaha!!!! funny stuff man!!!
scott

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
V8s_are_slow said:
i like that guy with the honda and how he was kinda bustin on his own car.....especially bustin on the other guy. what kinda nawz he got? i dunno, just nawz. hahahaha!!!! funny stuff man!!!
scott

It wasent his car. ;) did ya watch the last 5 seconds of the 3rd vid? ;)

·
Registered
358 Posts
mustang with turbo rotary and headers ... and the guy said it came like that ... stock in the "special edition" model. Oh man that's a riot!

·
Registered
749 Posts
lmao wish i had a rotary with headers and pistons :rolleyes:

peace

btw nice job finding those vids

·
Registered
7 Posts
hella bustin up esp the first one.. mustang turbo w/ headers even came with rotary power.... 11's wow.. hahahah GTR edition... whoooo... if i meet this i guy i wouldve kept going.. saying so u got nos huh so it runnin on helium.. dope...hahahah.. bout the vtec mustang turbo rotary.hahahaa what a loser...

·
Registered
760 Posts
lmao... "this is my vtec light controller..it uhh.. lights up when the vtec comes on."
Those were nice rotas on that car tho

1 - 13 of 13 Posts