DSMTalk Forums: Mitsubishi Eclipse, Plymouth Laser, and Eagle Talon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm driving down Lambert here in Whittier when I pull up to 4 door g35 with two girls inside and me with one girl. Well the light turns and she takes off normal so I pace her. She increases her speed so do I. Then I just floor it and pull away and get to the next light and stop, she gets there about the time the light turns green and floors it, so I do and run her down. She did hit the brakes so I caught her pretty easy. The next like we line up and it turns green. I bogg 1st but get going and have about a car on her when shifting to second. Then she slows down again. Well the next light we line up again and she doesnt take off neither do I but then she floors it and flys past me. The girl I'm with says "oh she thinks she is all bad, I mean how many times do you have to beat her?" I started laughing. This was a weird chick I think she was afraid to floor it off the line or something. The g35 coupe isn't to impressive but the 4 door auto is really a dog.
Well I'm driving up Lambert again my favorite street in all of whittier. It runs straight through 4 cities with minimal side streets. Well I see this 2004 ish eclipse come flying up on my ass. I figure this chick has a newer eclipse and sees my 97 and thinks easy kill. Well she pulls to the left lane and tries to pass me, that isn't happening. I floor it and pull away. I mean this girl was on it WOT!! Well she gets inline behind me like a good little girl. Well I got a look at her in my rearview and dang she was a cutie! I take off from the light with her flying through traffic after me and finally we hit a red light. I finally get to run a newer eclipse.woo hoo She looks over and has a kinda smirk like I know you think I'm cute. I'm like heck ya you are!. Well the light turns green and I soon found out she had a 4 banger. LOL I pulled so hard on her it wasn't even funny. Here's the thing she finally pulls next to me with that cute little smirk on her face again and floors it, as do I and she has to break and get behind me again, and ends up turning off on a side street. I hope I get to run into her again! and again and again. LOL :D

·
Registered
187 Posts
man,poor broad,i used to beat 3g's(RS/GS) with my 2gnt,i can't imagine how you would pull on her with a boosted 2g.I bet she was like damm i knew i should of gotten the better looking 2g!I shouldn't of gotten this newer POS!nice kills anyways.Now i can pick on the 3g gt's with my 1g.i beat one about a month ago,after i got stomped by a pontiac GTO,guess it was my concelation prize.lol

·
Registered
187 Posts
Dude the only person you were racing was yourself. They were just trying to get away from you and you derange girlfriend. Whom thinks that everyone wants to race you. Um these are not kill stories because one no one raced you and two you can't drive. When you race a real person than post it up other wise just read.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm afraid I have to agree with X-Pride about these being lame kill stories.

When you already put a car on the G35 in first gear and the girl slows down, that should've been a clear indicator that she wasn't racing you. That's called "playing" or "toying". I'm not saying your car isn't quick, but you didn't even race through second gear!

Beating a 4 cylinder 3G doesn't count as a kill either. The cars aren't even in the same league as a turbo DSM, with the exception of the name. Maybe if it had been the 6 cylinder Eclipse... but still, a turbo DSM with an exhaust and MBC could beat those.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Hmm beating anything no matter what it is that races you means it's a kill and I guess you never ran a g35 4 door auto or you would change your post. Well then again maybe in your car putting a car on a g35 in first would be unbelievable. xpride your just gay.

·
Registered
12 Posts
mr casual said:
Then I just floor it and pull away and get to the next light and stop, she gets there about the time the light turns green and floors it, so I do and run her down. She did hit the brakes so I caught her pretty easy.
So you flew past her once while she wasn't racing, and caught her once because she hit the brakes. Good for you.
mr casual said:
The next like we line up and it turns green. I bogg 1st but get going and have about a car on her when shifting to second. Then she slows down again.
Are you FWD or AWD? Just curious to get an idea of how much your car weighs. You also don't have a turbo upgrade listed in your profile. The 2003 and 2004 G35s have 260HP. The 2005 has 280HP in the automatic version. Either way, with a bogged launch, putting a car length (in only 1st gear) on something with this much power and weighing in at 3400 pounds is really impressive on the T-25. That is, unless she didn't launch and you were racing by yourself...
mr casual said:
Well the next light we line up again and she doesnt take off neither do I but then she floors it and flys past me. The girl I'm with says "oh she thinks she is all bad, I mean how many times do you have to beat her?" I started laughing.
You "beat her" only once and your girl is asking how many times you have to win. It's not like you won 3 times and it was just getting rediculous...
mr casual said:
This was a weird chick I think she was afraid to floor it off the line or something.
Wait, so you put a car length on a car that wasn't even trying to win off of the line?
mr casual said:
Hmm beating anything no matter what it is that races you means it's a kill and I guess you never ran a g35 4 door auto or you would change your post. Well then again maybe in your car putting a car on a g35 in first would be unbelievable.
Besides the hood and the "Sebring Muffler" the only difference between our cars is that I have a MBC and you have an "HKS Intake". At least, this is what I can gather from your profile. I don't think our cars are that different performance-wise.

Also, if you beat a stock Honda Civic (I chose this car for a reason, bear with me) and come here and talk about how cool it was, that isn't a kill! Of course you beat a stock Civic. The only entertaining part would be if he was talking shit about your "rice out Saturn" ("they" have called my friend's 94 TSI AWD that). There's nothing really entertaining about your story because it doesn't even appear that the girl you were "racing" was actually racing. That is why your kill story is lame.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Well I didn't feel like I had to go into detail on the exact blow by blow word by word play of what happen. Well I guess I really wasnt to clear but I didnt want to write a novel just a quick story. The first time I pulled next to her and paced her then florred it I heard her car go wot. Now you can tell when the cars nose pulls up that there on it. She never caught up to me. Now the time she past me as I was waiting at the light she floored it as she past and I ran her down with about a car length behind her she hit the breaks. When we lined up and I bogged it was only a few seconds, I did launch before she did which made up for the bogg. My opinion of a car length is my rear bumper to her front bumber. The first time I paced her I punched it she couldnt catch up thats one kill.The time I ran her down and was about to pull even with her she hit the breaks doesn't count I guess, the next time I took her from the bogg with a car on her and kept pulling when she hit the beaks is a kill also. If this helps cool if not your retarded.I can't see someone trying to get away from me like you say, cause if she wanted to all she had to do was stop doing fly bys. She could of just slowed down to the speed limit, it's not like I kept waititng for her she kept messing with me.
g35 Horsepower : 260 hp @ 6000 rpm('03-'04),0-60 mph : 5.9 sec.('04 manual), 6.2 sec.('03 auto)0-¼ mile : 14.2 sec @ 99.0 mph('03 manual) not really impressive for a 30 thousand dollar car. No I don't have all my mods posted, so please don't go by my profile. :D

·
Registered
12 Posts
You should update your profile then, or at least list your relevant modifications at the end of your post. You should also be more descriptive than "1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse". You could have an RS for all we know.

You still haven't said whether you are AWD or FWD.

Adding one sentence, something like "she went WOT several times and I pulled hard each time..." would've cleared up several issues. It also would not have made your post a novel.

mr casual said:
I can't see someone trying to get away from me like you say, cause if she wanted to all she had to do was stop doing fly bys. She could of just slowed down to the speed limit, it's not like I kept waititng for her she kept messing with me.
I didn't say that at all. Maybe what your thinking of is me agreeing with X-Pride, but I only agreed that these were lame kill stories. I didn't say that she was trying to get away from you. It's clear from your original post that she wasn't.

Once again, I must stress that you list your mods in your original post. So many times someone lists their kill story and then needs to be asked to regurgitate their mod list. Just take care of it right away.

Also, proper grammar and spelling make a story much easier to read.

·
Registered
300 Posts
It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning.

:p

·
Registered
187 Posts
mr casual said:
Hmm beating anything no matter what it is that races you means it's a kill and I guess you never ran a g35 4 door auto or you would change your post. Well then again maybe in your car putting a car on a g35 in first would be unbelievable. xpride your just gay.
Nah, it would be a waste of gas to race an auto G35, because I whooped a 6 speed 350z already. Real racing and not the girly girl racing. I am only gay when I rape your car from behind. Only if I lived closer I would of loved to race you.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well you don't and never will so keep your little comments to yourself. They are absolutly pointless to threaten someone when you know you will never meet!

·
Registered
15 Posts
mr casual said:
Well I'm driving up Lambert again my favorite street in all of whittier. It runs straight through 4 cities with minimal side streets. Well I see this 2004 ish eclipse come flying up on my ass. I figure this chick has a newer eclipse and sees my 97 and thinks easy kill. Well she pulls to the left lane and tries to pass me, that isn't happening. I floor it and pull away.
It does not sound like she was trying to race you it sounds like she was just trying to pass you, and you were an ass and would not let her. This is what all the ricer kids around here do. Face it man, all these "wins" were against people who were not really racing.

·
Registered
275 Posts
good God Almighty...let the guy have his time of fame...who cares if you dont think it was a "win" or a "kill" blah blah blah ..why waste 2 minutes of your time to post a comment bringing down a fellow dsm'r who you will more than likely never meet? ... i cant even believe i wasted 30 seconds to write this... :(

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey the whole point of this thread is about stories. If you dont like it move on trick. Why waste all of our time with your stupid ass comments. This is some community we have here were all we do is talk crap to eachother. Where is the love!! LOL Well i'm in Whittier Ca so if you got crap to talk here I am, if you want to run your car here I am, if you want to get knocked out her I am, but just don't say your going to do it just do it!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts